woensdag 21 september 2016

Framed Owl CASology week 216

This time you must use a frame on your card.
I had this owl laying around on my desk. It's from Stampin Up and made with an old punc and a new stamp.
I made a frame of twigs (die from Craft emotions) and little holly leaves (a die from Yvonne Creations (not me)).
The leaves are colourd with Stampin Up ink wild wasabi with a waterbrush.
The background stamp is also from Stampin Up and are actually leaves from a  tree.

With this card I enter at CASology week 216 Frame challenge







                                                      Thanks for stopping by at my blog
                                                                       Yvonne xx

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Yvonne, I love your fabulous take on the cue word! That adorable owl looks so sweet nestled into the branches. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yvonne, what a fun frame for your adorable owl! I love the textures and colors! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat creatief om zo je eigen frame te maken. Love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen