dinsdag 25 oktober 2016

All is calm at Case this sketch #195

The sketch we have to follow this week

.
This is a perfect sketch to use my Brusho. That's a pigment powder. You spread it over your paper en then spray it with water and let it dry. I used the colour Prussian blue. With white ink I stamped de stars and dots on it and shaped it with a border die from Marianne Design.
The same stars and dots stamp from Lawn Fawn was used on the white basic card in the colour marina mist from Stampin Up.
The sentiment belongs to the stars en dots stamp set.
A button and some rhinestones fineshed it of.

With this card I enter at Case this sketch #195


                                                Thanks for stopping by at my blog today
                                                                      xx Yvonne 

4 opmerkingen: