zondag 23 oktober 2016

Coffee at Casology week 220

This time it's coffee time

I love a good latte and I love the house mouse stamps, so I choose to put my two loves together on my card.

The house mouse stamp (Stampendous HMCV04 Warm Cup) is coloured with distress ink and a waterbrush.
The single coffee bean stamp and the sentiment on the mug comes from a stamp set from Lawn Fawn: love you a latte.

The coffee sentiment at the bottum is a piece of dymo tape and white rope.

The background paper (Craft Emotions, Christmas nature) makes me think of a strong espresso, so it's coffee all around.

With this card I enter at Casology week 220 coffee







                                               Thanks for stopping by at my blog today
                                                                 xx Yvonne

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Yvonne, what an adorable House Mouse image and the perfectly paired sentiment on the cup! Great colors, they are perfect representatives of coffee! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That little mouse is so cute I'd probably forgive him for hopping into my coffee mug. :) Love the coffee bean frame you created. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen